Monday, August 16, 2010

My Journey...


Some of you may know why I haven't Blogged in a while... both of my sisters passed away this year, one in February & the other in June. To say the least, it's been an interesting year. After the "dust" settled, I took some time for myself to find peace & serenity and went to Mammoth. It was beautiful & just what I was looking for... here are some of my photos from my trip...















Grieving is a process and each day is different.  
I have found there is beauty all around me 
and I will always take the time to appreciate and enjoy it...



2 comments:

  1. You are awesome blue - love the photos. xx Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, my heart goes out to you so much. I don't know how you've managed to keep putting one foot in front of the other, but I'm so glad you have. I think it's wonderful that you've allowed yourself to take some time for what you needed, which was peace and tranquility in nature. These are absolutely beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them. I'm sending you lots of love.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete